Hello to our Wagner Pest Solutions Family,
At Wagner Pest Solutions, we care deeply about our employees and our customers. We feel that they are a part of the Wagner family. As COVID-19 spreads, we will all have to make decisions to protect the health and well being of our family.
At this time Wagner Pest Solutions will remain open serving our customers as scheduled. This includes addressing issues for existing customers as well as new customers, from emergencies to non-emergency calls.
Wagner Pest Solutions Associates will follow the CDC (Center for Disease Control) guidelines as well as new recommendations as they are introduced.
Wagner Pest Solutions has implemented the following steps to help provide the safest and most comfortable environment for both our associates and customers.
- All Service technicians will continue to wear proper personal protective equipment during all applications. This includes wearing rubber gloves, and eye protection for all applications, as well as having respirators available.
- Wagner Pest Solutions employees have been trained on social distancing standards
- For our customers that are closed, your Wagner Pest Solutions representative will provide the same exceptional exterior service on your regularly scheduled day. If you require interior services you may contact our office and schedule their treatments with us. Please call a day or two before your normal service day.
- Service schedules can be adjusted to accommodate your needs. Please contact our office directly at (623) 466-6752 for any changes required.
- All Wagner Pest Solutions employees have been instructed to stay home if they are ill or feel sick.
Our hearts go out to everyone around the globe that have been affected by COVID-19 and encourage our friends everywhere to take extra precautions necessary to protect their health and that of others. It is all of our responsibility to stop the spread of this virus. The CDC and local authorities are your best sources for updates and answers to your questions.
We thank you for being a part of our family. We believe that we will emerge stronger after this ordeal.
Bob Wagner President of Wagner Pest Solutions