Bed Bugs are Parasitic Pests
There is no rhyme nor reason as to how bed bugs can quickly become hazardous home invaders. They have been found all over the Glendale area and can be picked up from just about anywhere. Some of the most common locations are hotel rooms, bowling alleys, movie theaters, and clothing stores. These parasitic pests will hitch a free ride to your home on objects like pillows, boxes, and other stored items. Although it can be tough to rid your personal space of these six-legged irritants, it’s completely possible with the experts at Wagner.
How Bed Bugs Wreak Havoc on Your Home
Once in your home, bed bugs find refuge anywhere your family spends most of their time – mattresses, sofas, and chairs. If you suspect issues with bed bugs, look for these signs:
- Blood stains on sheets or pillowcases
- Dark spots of bed bug excrement on mattresses, sheets, and pajamas
- Bed bug eggshells or shed skins where the creatures hide
It is not always necessary to throw away furniture or personal items if these annoying insects are found. The experts at Wagner will thoroughly inspect and successfully treat your home before you need to take any drastic measures.
Rapid Results Heat Treatment
1. Rapid Results Heat Treatment
- Effective & environmentally friendly
- Little to no chemicals used
- Kills bed bugs, other pests, as well as odors
2. Low Prep Treatment
- Combination of residual products along with steam
- It is not meant to kill other insects, but it focuses on bed bugs and their harborage areas
- Includes a 90 day warranty
Did You Know?
Bed bugs are hitchhikers and can get elsewhere in your home such as luggage, pillows, boxes, and other stored items.